Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Cookout Success!

Phew! We did it! Hosted our first BIG cookout as a married couple in our new house. Aprox 30+ people and all went well without as hitch (as far as I knew!).

I am exhausted - and it is 12:51 pm and I still have a few stragglers out on the deck surrounded by citronella and being good boys. I am about ready for bed though.

Thanks to all my friends who came! And special thanks to those who brought goodies and helped me clean - it is always, always appreciated! Danielle - I am having some of your banana bread tomorrow for breakfast! I can actually say that my house is 97% back to normal. (I won't talk about the outside, ok?) That will be delt with tomorrow.

So here are a few pics - but I promise to send the Shutterfly link to those who want to see them!

I love this picture! - My girls and I in the middle of the cookout.













Cesar and I:














Jim telling a great story! Joy - Give Jim a BIG thanks for me! (Yes - Jim is a professional story teller and I just think that is SO COOL!)















And finally - something flying overhead during the cookout...

5 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so bummed I couldn't be there. :(

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger The Curly Knitter said...

It was so much fun Tricia and you and Cesar did a great job!!! Thanks for having us!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

We had a great time... thanks for having us!!!

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous marianne said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a good time while hosting. It's not always easy. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but hopefully I can make it next year!

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=magic dvd creator 8.0.10.26 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home