Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend roundup 7/22 - 7/23

Does the weekend have to be over already?

Friday: Stayed in and chilled out. Got some knitting done, and had a nice dinner that Cesar made for me. He made this chicken dish that I always get from Bugaboo Creek/Longhorn which is chicken that has BBQ sauce, bacon, cheese and diced tomatoes on it - and it is SOOOO GOOD. It tasted just like the restaurant! We trie to stay up for the Sox (10pm game), but that was just not going to happen.

Saturday: Craft Day at Danielle's! I helped Joy make lollipops for a bridal shower and also worked on Jim's sweater. After craft day, we went to Seth & Jo's to have dinner with them and visit with baby Shane! I love how he giggles all the time!

Sunday: Holy cleaning day. I'll leave it at that. Cousin Amy came over at 3 and we watched the game and we did BBQ. Mom and Dad came over too - to visit. In bed by 9:30...I could have slept forever!

It feels like a fall morning here! I am ready for it - bring it on!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Anonymous marianne said...

It sounds like you were very productive at craft day! I hope you had fun watching the game on Sunday with your family. I also hope Cesar saw the Varitek HR! Too bad it was wasted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home