Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend in Review

What a great weekend! A nice mix of relaxing, knitting, scrapping and housework - if only sleeping late also happened - then it would be perfect!

Friday: Erin and Bethe came over for a Rogue kick off http://www.girlfromauntie.com/patterns/shop/rogue/detail.php
It was a rough start seeing that the twisted knit stitch was giving my hands yarn burn - but finally after 12 rows of it - I don't have to do it again for awhile.

Saturday: I can't even tell you what I did Saturday - I can hardly remember! I think it was a bit of nothing! A bunch of knitting, watched a few movies, went to the mall, did some journaling on my New Home scrapbook, did a ton of laundry...thats about it!

Sunday: Met Bethe & Erin for Breakfast in Worcester, and then off to Barnes & Noble to knit for awhile. After I got back, I washed the shower curtain for the first time (I was scared of ruining it, so that is why I never washed it before), washed the tub, etc...Saturday night - filled with knitting again!

Monday: Cesar mowed the lawn, I put down grub killer, Finished laundry, made Chicken Parm and knit Rogue again... Here is a pic of progress on Rogue. I am a bit farther along now since this picture. I know it looks like a pretzel, but if you click on the Rogue link - you will see that it is not. The sunflower was grown from the sunflower seeds that were given as a favor at Barbara's daughter's Baptism. :-)


I think that is about it for now - I'll try to be better at updating this.

Toodles!

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Emma said...

Sounds like a relaxing weekend! Rogue is looking so good too. I am anvious!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

WOW Tricia, you got a LOT done in one weekend! I am impressed

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger AlwaysJoy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Gorgeous sweater AND flower!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home